Saturday 1 August 2015

Topshop Blue Rinse

With nail polish I tend to mix it up and change my nail colour every week; however over the past few months I seem to be going back to this same shade and I'm still not bored of it.


Topshop Blue Rinse Nail Polish

It’s Topshop Blue Rinse nail polish, a gorgeous, pastel, slightly grey toned blue polish which I’m obsessed with! It’s still a pretty bright colour while looking like more of a muted blue tone, blue nail polish wouldn’t usually be my go-to colour but I’m so impressed with this one.

It’s opaque enough that I can get away with one good coat although two would be recommended. My only gripe with this nail polish is I’d love for it to have a curved flat brush – makes application so much easier!



That being said I do still have quite a few Topshop nail polishes and tend to spend more time than I’d like to admit to lingering around their nail polish stands in Winter (those glitter polishes though..!), yet this Spring colour is definitely creeping up towards my number one favourite shade.

Have you tried this shade yet, or do you have any favourites I can try?

♥︎

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous shade, I love how it looks on your nails! I know what you mean about Topshop brushes, there are much better ones on the highstreet!

    lillies and lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah I love the colours the have, I'd just prefer a better brush :)

      Delete