Saturday 25 July 2015

The Inspiration Post #7

Happy Saturday blogging bunnies!

I love browsing fashion images for inspiration and ideas, and this month - although it may sound boring in Summer - I've been loving black, whites, greys and neutrals for fashion.  You can't go wrong with a black-on-black look and a full black or white look with a neutral coat, it just looks so well put together and really sets off an outfit perfectly.
If a neutral coat isn't your thing, another bold wardrobe staple is a leather jacket, it dresses up any outfit and adds some attitude..!

Simple blocks of colour look sophisticated and never go out of style, I've shared some of my favourite looks below...can you tell I'm getting ready for Autumn already?!  Let me what your favourite looks are!











♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment