Saturday 18 July 2015

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate Review

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Face Oil Review

I picked this up a month or so ago now and felt it was enough time to give the product a good try before reviewing it for you all.  
I suffer from dry skin or dry patches at times and although I use a really thick, creamy moisturiser, I felt as though it just wasn't sinking right into my skin and working its magic through the night.  

I hadn't tried any face oils before and did quite a bit of research before purchasing this Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. What attracted me to it was so many great reviews!  Not just from blog posts but product reviews on websites selling the product and from friends who had used it too.   This face oil also seemed to be relatively good value for money compared to many other brands, only £36 and considering it lasts such a long time it seemed like a no brainer for me.  

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Face Oil Review

After even the first night of using this face oil I was impressed.  I only had to use 2-3 drops and the scent was pleasant, it also didn't leave an oily look or feel to my face - it sinks right in yet still keeps your skin moisturised to the touch.  

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Face Oil Review

Each morning after I use this Midnight Recovery Concentrate my skin looks refreshed and healthier, and feels soft and soothed, which is great considering my skin is pretty sensitive.  It also got rid of the dry areas of my face and, which probably surprised me most of all, it doesn't cause breakouts on my face.  

The Midnight Recovery Concentrate incorporates many natural, essential oils such as Evening Primrose Oil and Lavender, providing your skin with a soothing surge of moisture overnight.  

I now use this product anything from 1-3 times a week and it has made such a difference to my skin.
Have you tried this face oil yet?  If not, you need to purchase it asap! 

♥︎

2 comments:

  1. I love this product, its made such a huge difference to my skin! Great post :) x

    Lost In The Lipstick Aisle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy how much of a difference one product can make! It really makes a difference to my skin too.

      Thanks! :)

      Delete