Saturday 29 August 2015

The Inspiration Post #8

August has been yet another month to go in so quickly, I always find myself double checking the date when I start to think about my inspiration posts at the end of the month!  This month I've found myself searching the internet a little too often for gorgeous art prints.  Yes, it's probably strange, but I'm obsessed.  I love the foil lettering, the watercolour art and the cutest quotes to fill my walls with.  I'm about to start putting together a room to store my fashion and beauty purchases with space to sit at a lovely dressing table and get myself ready everyday - and so far the search for art prints is what's taking up all my time!

I've shared below a few of my favourites that I've come across so far, however I'm still on the hunt - if you know of any other websites or designers with gorgeous prints please let me know..!

Namast'ay in Bed / Chloe Vaux


This is a print I desperately want to purchase and have next to my bed..! 

Watermelon / The Lovely Drawer


Such a simple yet bright print - would look great in a statement frame (I'm going to hunt Homesense for one soon!).  

Shades / Rifle Paper Co.


Love. Love. Love. It's all about the sunglasses.  

Flamingo / Cat Coquillette


Such a cute print, there's just something about flamingo paintings!

But First, Champagne / Chloe Vaux


I mean, life motto right?

Always New York / Miss Poppy Design


Always!


Hope you enjoyed seeing the inspiration I'm loving to decorate my rooms, I'd love all of these in a gorgeous collage of pictures on one wall - I might start to build up my collection..!

What are you favourite wall art prints?

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment