Saturday 7 March 2015

Tom Ford is my homeboy...

Happy Saturday everyone! ♥︎

I've been enjoying wearing more jewellery recently and thought I would let you know about one of my favourite pieces - it's a fun item I wear over the weekends and it's completely customisable!



It's this Tatty Devine Speech Bubble necklace which I purchased a few years ago, it's still available from their website and is currently £30.
It's a white perspex speech bubble on a gold chain with your customised message in black text, I opted for 'Tom Ford is my homeboy' as I love fashion and let's be honest - Tom Ford can do no wrong with his fashion, fragrance and beauty collections!




Why not think of your favourite movie or tv show quote?  Or is there a #beautybloggerproblems quote you love?  Let me know what you would opt for!

Do you have a favourite fun statement necklace, I'd love to find out about more items I could purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment