Saturday 14 March 2015

Spring Perfume Picks

Don’t these lighter mornings and nights just get you so excited about Spring time?  It’s so refreshing after a dark Winter (as much as Winter is one of my favourite seasons!).  
  

As it’s coming into Spring I’ve been thinking about using different skincare, make up, nail polishes and perfumes.  
I’m set on some of my Spring/Summer scents and thought I’d share them with you, they are all a bit lighter, fresher and floral than some of my Autumn/Winter picks.


Marc Jacobs Daisy
I feel like this scent is quickly becoming a classic, I’ve also got Marc Jacobs Lola and Daisy Dream, but I always go back to the classic Daisy perfume.  
It’s a light, floral scent which is feminine and sophisticated, with top notes of strawberry and violet leaves and base notes of musk and vanilla infusion, I was surprised when I loved this so much! I initially thought that mix would be too intense for me, but it's definitely becoming a staple in my perfume collection.  


Chanel Chance
Another light, floral scent for Spring.  Chanel Chance has a vibrant fruity scent with notes of white musk, pink pepper, jasmine, orris absolute and amber patchouli - to name a few!  I really love this perfume and with it being a Chanel fragrance, it feels like a real treat when I wear it.  


DKNY Women
I’m sure I have worn this perfume since I was in my teens, and it’s one that has stuck with me ever since! I haven’t come across another perfume with a similar scent to it, I think it’s so unique.  The fragrance has an interested mix of blood orange, mandarin, vodka and tomato leaf top notes, which are complimented by yellow waterlily and green coral orchids.  The base notes are white birch and tulip tree bark.  You would never think these scents would work well together but they do, it creates a zesty, energising yet floral and feminine fragrance which I love.  

What scents are you thinking of wearing throughout Spring?
Are any of these scents your favourite too?

2 comments:

  1. I have the DKNY women perfume but not sure about it! Was bought it by mistake as I loved the limited edition one! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really, I think it is a scent that would be a hit or a miss with everyone! I've never tried the limited edition scent, I'm going to be in the airport in a week so will need to try it out!

    ReplyDelete