Saturday 17 January 2015

Lip Loves

Happy Saturday!

I have loved using gorgeous lipsticks, lip balms and lip bullets recently (just to name a few!) and I thought I'd cover off one of my favourites - the Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain, which is also named Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain on a couple of my products.



They are great products and do exactly as they say - work as both a lip balm and lip stain.
The lip balm is what really sells this for me, it doesn't dry out my lips and keeps them feeling soft for a good few hours.
The lip stain also lasts a long time - these tend to be my go-to lip products for long nights out or dinners, knowing the colour won't budge and would only need a quick application afterwards to balm those lips back up!

They also have the most amazing scent of fresh peppermint and the balm stains are retractable, meaning no mess when you need more product. At around £7.99 I think these products are great!

From top to bottom: 020 Lovesick, 010 Darling, 001 Honey
The colour selection is impressive, I've gradually purchased these colours over the past few months and enjoy the range I have at the moment.
Lovesick is my ultimate night out lip product and always make sure it's in my bag for any top ups throughout the night (which is why all detail on the stick has rubbed off!).
Darling is a nice change for me, being the only purple based lip product I have, but I like it for some day trips due to it being long lasting and a nice pop of colour.
My most recent addition is Honey, which is brown based however when applied to the lips just peaches up your lip colour slightly - really loving this as a daytime look!


Have you tried the Revlon ColorBurst Balm Stain range - any favourite colours?
Let me know if you have come across any other great balm stains I can try!

6 comments:

  1. "honey" is so cute...kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey is a really lovely colour! Nice and peachy :)

      Delete
  2. I love the matte balms from this range! Xx
    Http://coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I haven't tried the matte balms, will need to try them out! Do they have a good range of colours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovesick looks gorgeous! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Lovesick is a really nice colour, what I love about it is you can totally build up the colour if you want something bold or add a light stroke of it with a lipgloss creating a nice subtle pop of pink.
      :)

      Delete