Saturday 9 January 2016

The Fashion Edit: The Perfect Topshop Ankle Boots

It's time for my first fashion post of the year, and I'm kicking it off with my favourite pair of ankle boots from Topshop - the MISCHIEF Plated Heel Ankle Boots.

I had my eye on these for a while and I was lucky enough to receive them as a gift from my Dad and Sis at Christmas - thanks gals!

Topshop MISCHIEF Plated Heel Ankle Boots

They are classic, black leather heeled ankle boots; a staple in any girls wardrobe!
What I love about these boots is the detailing, along the front of the toe and the inner half of the heel is gorgeous gold metal plated detail which adds a beautiful contrast to the black leather boot.
The heel itself is in a brown wood effect which compliments the gold plating perfectly and the heel isn't too high making them so comfortable and wearable.

Topshop MISCHIEF Plated Heel Ankle Boots

As you'll know, heeled ankle boots go with most outfits you'll have in your wardrobe and these are no exception, I love them!  The perfect ankle boot with gorgeous detailing.

Topshop MISCHIEF Plated Heel Ankle Boots

What are your go-to heeled ankle boots?

P.S. - These boots are now on sale in Topshop, £85 down to £45!  But be quick sizes are selling out fast!

♥︎

6 comments:

  1. Those shows are killer! Definitely going to Check those out!

    Kim
    Www.vanmenxel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous? I love the heel and detailing on them!

      Delete
  2. I love the gold! Such a classic pair :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the gold detail really sets them off, can see me getting a lot of wear out of them..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these shoes are so nice!

    www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete