Saturday 23 January 2016

Mulberry Classic Grain Coin Pouch

There is just something about accessories that makes me swoon, especially high quality products with great attention to detail.  Whenever I walk through a department store I'm definitely the one getting distracted by designer handbags and small leather goods!

Mulberry steel blue classic grain coin pouch

One of my favourite small accessories is my Mulberry classic grain coin pouch in steel blue.  For being a small item it really is so handy for those times I want to use my beautifully small floral Ted Baker clutch or classic All Saints cross body bag.

The small zipped pouch can hold coins, (folded) notes and cards, and it definitely holds more than I expected it to.  The grain leather is gorgeous and so, so soft, I love the steel blue colour too and it is such a great complementary colour to the silver hardware on the zip and classic Mulberry tree on the front of the pouch.

Mulberry steel blue classic grain coin pouch

Inside the pouch is canvas and the fold in the leather is so handy, since this is a small pouch it could be a bit fiddly to get your money and cards in and out, however the fold helps to open the pouch up without stretching the leather.

Mulberry steel blue classic grain coin pouch

Another handy compartment is on the back, a slip pocket to hold your cards - making this the ideal little purse when you're out and about!  I know I prefer not to take all of my cards and larger purse when I'm heading off on days or nights out so this is perfect.

Do you have any Mulberry accessories?  I'd love to hear about them!

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment