Saturday 6 June 2015

Spring Scent: Jo Malone, Wood Sage & Sea Salt

I recently shared my perfume picks for Spring, all scents I still wear and love each week, however a new fragrance has made its way into my life and I absolutely love it.

No surprise to most - it's a Jo Malone cologne, the gorgeous Wood Sage & Sea Salt.

Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Review

Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Review

I have been obsessed with this scent for the past month or so, I usually pick out floral fragrances but I'm so in love with this.  It's such a fresh and invigorating scent with a top note of ambrette seeds, heart note of sea salt and base note of sage - it is a lovely woody scent which reminds me of the seaside.  I have the 30ml bottle so it is perfect in my handbag, I recently took it to a wedding and it was so nice to freshen up with such a beautiful, serene scent.

I'm in love!

This week I also wrote a guest post for Scot Bloggers where I spoke about my love for this fragrance and wrote more about my Spring favourites!

Head over to www.scotbloggers.blogspot.co.uk to catch up.

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment