Saturday 27 June 2015

The Inspiration Post #6

It's time for my 6th inspiration post of the year - this year is flying in!  Without realising, I've been spending much of my internet-browsing-free-time gushing over gorgeous makeup looks.  From my beauty wish list (last weeks post here) to watching more makeup tutorials and reading beauty editorials in my favourite magazines it's definitely been a makeup month!

I've rounded up some of my favourite fashion week beauty looks to share the inspiration with you.  They all have something different to offer and can completely change up your look.

Gorgeous Muted Contour & Highlight

Bronzed Brows

Freckles & Full Red Lips

Smokey Winged Eyes & Super Pink Lips

Bright Violet Eyes

Pastel Eyebrows & Hair
Do you have a favourite look you want to try or one that is beginning to look like your signature make up look?
I'd love to try more of a bare face with a bold red lip, similar to the freckles and full red lips image above - maybe I'll give it a go this weekend!

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment