Saturday 20 June 2015

Beauty Wish List: 3 Summer Picks

Happy Saturday!

Recently I've been lusting over some new beauty products, coming into Summer I always love products that give you a bit of a glow and pop of colour.


St Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion
I'm so intrigued by this gradual tan, being pretty pale a gradual tanner is my best friend to get more of a natural glow, however in saying that, I do tend to miss this step in my beauty regime (it always seems to be the last thing I want to do before jumping into bed!).  So, a gradual in shower tanner sounds amazing.
Have you tried this product and what do you think so far?  I'd love to know if it's a worthwhile purchase.


Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder in Indiscretion
Glow, glow and more glow!  A gorgeous shimmer of highlighter which would look great with a subtle tan (as above!), and this illuminator looks dreamy.  I expected it to be a cream however it's more of a soft, silky powder with just enough shimmer - this is high on my lust list this Summer.


Zoeva Cocoa Blend Eyeshadow Palette
Another glow-getter is an eyeshadow palette that would suit at anytime of the year, the gorgeous creamy, bronze colours are a perfect selection of neutral tones.  The colours would add depth to your eye look and the colours are all making me swoon!
Is this a worthwhile purchase?  I'd love to hear whether the eyeshadows are highly pigmented and if they are pretty long lasting.

What's on your beauty wish list for Summer?

♥︎

2 comments:

  1. Wow, all three of the products look so pretty! Perfect for summer :)

    Tayla | Daisychains16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are definitely very summery picks :)

      Delete