Saturday 30 May 2015

The Inspiration Post #5

For this months inspiration post I've decided to focus on what has inspired me to start blogging and what I love to do in my spare time - which is share with you my favourite blogs and bloggers at the moment!
I had always wanted to start blogging but never knew where to start or if I'd be any good at it, but after a LOT of blog reading in my free time I decided I could do it too!  

Here are just a few of my favourite blogs and bloggers that have inspired me...


Inthefrow / inthefrow.com
Victoria's blog is my source of fashion inspiration!  I love her style posts - the photos and content are great and the variety of themes are so inspiring, making me think outside the box when it comes to fashion.  A lot of her fashion posts are also lifestyle posts so you can get great styling ideas for lots of different occasions.  I also really appreciate and trust Victoria's opinions based on her background in fashion at University, I studied Fashion Marketing so I love to see what she creates in this area.



Caroline Hirons / carolinehirons.com
I love Caroline's blog!  She is my go-to woman for all things skin and I love that she shares her insane level of beauty and skincare knowledge with us all.  Caroline's honest opinion on brands and products also inspires me, she has the opportunity to test out so many products yet there are always a few that she still swears by and won't budge on.  One of my favourite blogs to keep up with, and without a doubt, many of her recommendations have helped to clear up my skin!


Ghostparties / gh0stparties.com
Kate's blog is so great, I love the mixture of content - from beauty reviews to gorgeous interior inspiration - with the addition of such beautiful bright photographs throughout.  I love the writing style of Kate's blog and I'm so in love with her interior updates - doesn't her flat look amazing?!  I'm so inspired that so much can be done to your home through a lot of DIY and searching on Gumtree..! If that isn't inspiration enough, Kate is also the creator and editor-in-chief of the stunning nouvelledaily.com - another site I love!


Amy Elizabeth / amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk
Amy's blog is so lovely, it's such a great blog to read to reflect on your life and focus on your future aspirations.  Amy is brave enough to share so many of her personal life stories and each one truly inspires me to focus on my health and happiness, not to mention they are all so well written.  Such a nice blog to spend time catching up on.

I hope these blogs can also inspire you - what blogs do you love?
Let me know about others I can start reading! ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment