Saturday 16 May 2015

Product Empties

I'm at a point where quite a few of my beauty products are running low and I need to start thinking about those I'd love to repurchase - so I thought I'd share with you what I think now that I've used them all up!

Product Empties: Mac Studio Fix Fluid, Bourjois 123 Perfect, Maybelline Falsies Black Drama, Soap and Glory Foam Call Body Wash, Clarins Hydra Quench, Rimmel Lycra Pro Peppermint

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation
This is a foundation I always repurchase.  I love the medium coverage which is easily buildable and long-lasting.  I used to wear this everyday but it was costing me a bit much, so now I usually wear it on the weekend or if I have plans on weeknights - it really gives me great coverage with a gorgeous finish that isn't too dewy or too matte.  My perfect go-to foundation for a pick me up!

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
This is another foundation I've recently finished and mentioned previously in a post here.  This is my everyday foundation, especially during the week at work.  It is similar for me to the MAC foundation as has a nice balance between being dewy and matte while lasting throughout my working day.  I would repurchase this but also wouldn't rule out purchasing other Bourjois foundations as I'm really impressed with this one.

Maybelline Falsies Mascara Black Drama
I'm sure this is the second time I've purchased this mascara, it's another drugstore product I loved for everyday use with it's super black formula and for it's staying power.  Would I repurchase? Probably.  However I have my eye on a Maxfactor mascara I'd like to try too - do you have any other great drugstore mascara recommendations?

Product Empties: Mac Studio Fix Fluid, Bourjois 123 Perfect, Maybelline Falsies Black Drama, Soap and Glory Foam Call Body Wash, Clarins Hydra Quench, Rimmel Lycra Pro Peppermint

Soap & Glory Foam Call Body Wash
I absolutely love this shower and bath body wash, the scent is gorgeous and the product doesn't aggravate my dry skin.  The 'Fruitigo' scent is very fruity, woody and citrus, which you can still smell when you're out of the shower - it's great followed up with Butter Yourself in the same scent.  Butter Yourself is my favourite moisturiser, it makes my skin so smooth and again smells great.  I always repurchase this body wash, try it if you haven't already!

Clarins HydraQuench Cream
This moisturiser is a smooth, moisture boosting cream which I tend to use in the evenings as it is a thicker face cream.  I am prone to dry patches quite often and this is great and injecting moisture back into my face without it feeling oily or heavy on the skin.  This is most definitely a repurchase for me.

Rimmel Lycra Pro Peppermint Nail Polish
This nail polish was such a staple for me last Spring/Summer, such a gorgeous mint shade of blue and with only needing one coat it was a fuss free polish!  It's starting to get a bit gloopy so it's time to say goodbye to my old faithful.  I'd repurchase from this range and have done so already in other shades, however with nail polish I love trying out new colours.  I love shades of blue at the moment so I have my eye on Topshop's Boy Next Door and Essie's Blossom Dandy.

Do you have any of these products and do you love most of them too?


2 comments: