Saturday 23 May 2015

Little Lush Haul

One of my favourite things is going into Glasgow for a shopping trip and somehow ending up going on an unplanned Lush spending spree.
I thought I'd share with you my purchases and what I think of them.

Lush Haul Bubble Bar Butterball Bubbleroon Facial Moisturiser

Lush Haul Bubble Bar Butterball Bubbleroon Facial Moisturiser

Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon
This is heavenly!  I've used half already, I couldn't wait to take the photo before using it so if you purchase this you'll have double what's in the photo.  It's a moisturising, velvety bath bar with coconut oil and shea butter, I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it at all.  The scent sounds strange, citrus with chocolate undertones, but it honestly smells amazing - one of my favourites now.  It also adds SO many bubbles to your bath!

Lush Haul Bubble Bar Butterball Bubbleroon Facial Moisturiser

Butterball Bath Bomb
An oldie but a goodie, again this is gentle on my skin with the cocoa butter pieces within the bath bomb.  It has a sweet, floral scent which is lovely, however with this one it's really for the cocoa butter and the moisture it puts back into my skin that I love it.  

Lush Haul Bubble Bar Butterball Bubbleroon Facial Moisturiser

Brightside Bubble Bar
This is a new purchase for me, I have the Comforter bubble bar and love how long it lasts and the scent so I had to purchase another similar bubble bar to try.  Brightside has a similar citrus scent to the Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon (the advisor in store actually suggested I try mixing them together!), this has mandarin, bergamot and tangerine essential oils which definitely uplift my mood.  

Lush Haul Bubble Bar Butterball Bubbleroon Facial Moisturiser

Skin's Shangri La Facial Moisturiser
I received this product as a gift and thought I'd include it as a new product I use and a small review.  It's a thick cream which I only use as at night every so often when areas of my skin are really dry.  When I use this the next morning my skin is nourished and my dry areas are gone.  It has five essential oils and cocoa butter, beeswax and fresh wheatgrass juice.  I wasn't keen on the scent at first but it has grown on me and I love this moisturiser at night.  

Have you bought any new Lush products recently? 
Do you love any of the products above?  


8 comments:

  1. there is nothing better than a lush bath bomb! id love it if you'd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/05/a-new-chapter-goodbye-anxiety-hello-life.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they're great! Especially when they aren't a planned purchase!

      Delete
  2. I love Lush, I mean who doesn't?! I've never tried any of their bubbleroons, I might have to pick up a couple :)

    Kimberley

    thecolourchronicles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't tried one until my recent haul, it was lovely! They do a few different scents so you should find one you like :)

      Delete
  3. Great haul, I feel like getting some more lush products now! :)

    Tayla | Daisychains16

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all smell amazing! Love browsing in Lush and picking up some goodies :)

    ReplyDelete