Saturday 12 March 2016

The Body Shop / A Few Favourites

Skincare products with gorgeous scents have always made me swoon and recently I've been introduced to more products from The Body Shop which I'm loving at the moment.

Before Christmas I had The Body Shop advent calendar and I received a few gifts at Christmas too - lucky girl that I am!


Probably my favourite range from The Body Shop is the Fuji Green Tea collection, it's a lovely fresh, cleansing scent and not too overpowering so you could use the products daily.  The body scrub is a miniature I received in my advent calendar and it's a great travel size.  The scrub is really great and not too drying or irritating on the skin.


Another favourite miniature I have is the Shea Body Butter - mmm I love body butters, they are so soothing on your skin and The Body Shop have lovely creamy and rich products in so many scents!  Some body moisturisers and butters can irritate my (annoyingly sensitive) skin but I'm a-ok with The Body Shop Shea Body Butter...yay!


If you're looking for something fruity to remind you of those lovely winter scents then Frosted Plum is your guy.  It's such a lovely and warm yet refreshing scent, I love the small love heart soap I have and this scent really reminds me of Christmas - so what's not to love..!


If you're looking for a hit of moisture then the Wild Argan Oil collection is definitely worth checking out, it has a lovely fresh scent and unlike some shower gels it doesn't dry out my skin which is perfect!  Let's be honest...if Argan oil is good enough for our hair then it's definitely good enough for our skin.


Last but not least, another Fuji Green Tea staple in a lovely shower gel.  It cleanses and purifies and combined with the refreshing scent it's a perfect wake up call in your morning shower.  


What are your The Body Shop favourites?  Any products you just can't live without?

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment