Saturday 19 March 2016

High End Fashion Favourites

Fashion accessories are some of my favourite things, accessories can last so much longer than clothing as we move through new trends and styles and they can easily dress up or down an outfit - I love mixing and matching my accessories and outfits.  


Recently I've had a few high end fashion favourites that I am obsessed with, first being the Manolo Blahnik Drawings book.  Ok, so this is maybe a bit of a cheat fashion accessory but I've been loving it!  It's the perfect little coffee table book, one you can pick up every so often and enjoy insights from Anna Wintour on Blahnik's shoe designs while swooning at the drawings throughout the book.  It definitely makes you dream about buying a pair which is dangerous for my bank account..! 


From my dream shoe collection to one of my favourite pairs in my actual shoe collection - the gorgeous Alexander McQueen velvet embellished slippers.  They are black velvet with beading and embroidery across the top of the shoe creating a star emblem, I absolutely love how sparkly they are! They dress up so many outfits with the sparkles and they are comfy little slippers.


Ahhh the love of my life, my Burberry scarf.  This gorgeously soft cashmere scarf is made in Scotland, lightweight and beautifully designed.  I adore the colour of this, a beautiful plum purple with black and white detail, perfect with so many looks and light enough to still get away with wearing it in Spring and Autumn - it's so dreamy.


What are your favourite high end accessories at the moment?  

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment