Saturday 29 November 2014

Tech Chat: Macbook Air Case

I spent a lot of time finding a case that I loved for my Macbook Air, I tend to only use it at home so I only needed one that would protect it and look pretty!

A print that I am obsessed with is chevron, it's so simple yet effective and to me, really stands out.  


While browsing Pinterest for some inspiration I stumbled across this beauty from Bertie's Closet on Etsy, I immediately fell in love with the coral chevron design complimented by the cool mint and simple button detail.  

This is a very lightweight, padded case with a handy pocket across the front, which I like to keep some of my to do lists in, and because it's padded it works as a nice cushion to sit your Macbook under if you're using it on your lap (as I'm doing at the moment!).


With Bertie's Closet, when you select your case and go to your basket, you're also asked what type of laptop you have, so you know that the case is made specifically for your needs and will fit your laptop like a glove - and at under £30 I thought it was such a bargain.  

Bertie's Closet have so many adorable designs, I was close to changing my mind and purchasing this Pink Elephants case which is so cute!

What case do you use for your laptop?  What designs do you prefer to go for? Let me know if you've found any
laptop case inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment