Saturday 1 November 2014

Pretty Polish Review

Picking out a new nail polish has to be one of my favourite things.  

One of my most recent purchases has been the essie watermelon nail lacquer.  This polish is a gorgeously refreshing shade of red, a bit of a mix between essie's bachelorette bash and raspberry lacquers.  When it comes to nail colours I always seem to be draw to pinky reds, so this is one I definitely had to purchase!



I love, love, love this nail lacquer -  it has a really great, thick formula and I only had to apply one coat, it's also very opaque which makes the colour look great and super glossy on the nails.   Essie have the best brushes when it comes to nail polish, the bristles are tightly packed together making it easy to sweep on your favourite colour without it going all over your fingers.

I popped on my favourite top coat and this polish has lasted me over a week already with no chipping - perfect!

What are your favourite essie nail lacquers? I'm looking to purchase more winter appropriate shades, let me know if you have any recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment