Saturday 9 April 2016

Everyday Eyeshadow Palette / Zoeva En Taupe

For the past few years when applying my everyday make up I've usually had a small individual cream to gold eyeshadow which I would always use, I never thought of having an eyeshadow palette but I'm definitely so happy with the one I have and the choice it gives me everyday.

For the past few months I've been using the Zoeva En Taupe eyeshadow palette for my everyday make up routine and it's such a great subtle yet varied option for everyday eye looks.  



The great thing about Zoeva palettes is that they are so affordable, £18 for a palette including 10 shades is amazing!  This Zoeva En Taupe palette is lightweight with slim packaging, making it travel and storage friendly too.  

The Zoeva En Taupe eyeshadow palette is made up of both warm and cool toned taupe shades, making it perfect for so many skin tones.  The colours are very smooth when applying and the colours are a lovely mix - from greys and browns to nude neutrals and purple hued shades.  


There is the perfect mix of matte, satin, shimmer and glitter finishes (yes, there is even a glitter shade flung in there!), I currently love Handmade, Outline, Wrapped in Silk and Exquisite.  
They are lovely warm shimmer shades which really help to give you a more complete make up look with only a quick dusting of colour - making application easy peasy on an early Monday morning!  


Have you tried this Zoeva eyeshadow palette?  
Let me know what shadow combinations you love!

♥︎

1 comment: