Saturday 30 April 2016

April Life Update / Quality Time With Family & Friends

Hello lovelies! Long time no blog(!), life has been a bit crazy and I was unwell with the flu for a week so blogging was on hold for a couple of weeks...but I'm back!

For April's life update one of my highlights was a night in with my bridesmaids! What was meant to be a wine and cheese night ended up being a cocktails and cheese night with sooo many laughs - what more could you want with a night in with the girls ♥︎ We also made rice crispy squares, rocky road and truffles to go with our homemade strawberry daiquiris, pink lemonade prosecco cocktails and champagne!

Home Baking & Strawberry Daiquiris

Pink Lemonade Prosecco Cocktail

Cheers! ♥︎

Stella & I loving our Champagne! 
I also had a great day at Easter spending time with my cousins and aunties, another one of those days where everyone is in a great mood and laughing away all day! It was a day where I smiled from start to finish.  My cousins have recently moved into and bought their new homes so we were also toasting to them - another excuse for more champagne in my April update..!

Champagne in Christmas Cups..!

Cheers to my Cousin's New House! 

Little Lily All Dressed Up

Cutest Easter Card from Logan ♥︎

It's been a great month catching up with friends and family and I finished it off with a catch up with my uni gals, one of my friends has been in Australia and I hadn't seen her for a year! It was so good to catch up and hear how everyone is getting on, we had a lovely lunch in All Bar One, Glasgow - complete with a pot of tea of course.

I feel like all my life updates include a tea photo?!

I hope you've had an amazing month!
What have you been getting up to? I'd love to hear about the exciting things you've done!

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment