Saturday 13 February 2016

My Beauty Wish List / Make Up Forever, Charlotte Tilbury & More!

Lately I have been lusting over some lovely beauty products, watching YouTube tutorials and reading blog posts gives me so much beauty inspiration!  These are a few products creeping to the top of my wish list...


Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette The Vintage Vamp
You really can't go wrong with Charlotte Tilbury in my opinion, I've only tried a couple of her products so far but I've loooved them - they feel like a real treat!  Charlotte Tilbury has various eyeshadow quads (9 I believe) but I think The Vintage Vamp would suit my paler skin, the brown/red/cranberry shades against the gold and light shimmers would look beautiful.

Oh and of course - Charlotte Tilbury packaging brings out all the heart eyed emojis in me.  ♥︎

Make Up Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation Saturday's Girl Beauty Wishlist

Make Up Forever Ultra HD Stick Foundation
This one is purely down to my sister raving about it so much!  Stick foundations always remind me of the horrible pan sticks you used to get which wouldn't blend easily and leave your face looking a bit grubby.
Stick foundations have definitely moved on since then however I've never tried one, this Make Up Forever Ultra HD Stick claims to create a flawless finish with medium to full coverage with a lightweight texture.  My sister loves it, saying that it's so quick and easy to apply and blend out, giving you a flawless complexion.

Debenhams now stock Make Up Forever which is a very dangerous move for my bank balance..!


Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer 
Now we all know Anastasia is the queen of eyebrow definition (honestly, how does she manage to make the most perfect products?!), so understandably everyone including myself has been eager to try her latest brow definer which has been 2 years in the making!  This is a retractable triangular pencil which is designed to be used in various ways to achieve the perfect brows, it's able to create thin hairs and also thick strokes for bolder brows.

Have you already tried this?  I'm currently using the brow wiz and I'm in love!


Artis Oval Brush 
I say this is on my beauty wish list, but I probably wouldn't buy one because they are so expensive, it's really just because I'm so intrigued by them - Jaclyn Hill I'm looking at you and your YouTube videos!  The Artis brushes use CosmoFibre which claims to produce a more uniformed and blended finish to your make up without holding onto so much of the product you're applying.  Since the face brush can be quite large I'd imagine it would take less time to apply your make up too.

They look like an old school hair brush (and some eye brushes look like toothbrushes) but I'm definitely interested to see what they're like.  Have you got one of these brushes?  What do you think?

Let me know what's on your beauty wish list this month!

♥︎

8 comments:

  1. Lovely post! The eyeshadow quad is absolutely gorgeous! I'm not sure what makeup products I want to try out... Though, I do need to pick up more setting spray from Urban Decay! Holy grail!

    Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to your next post! X

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the Urban Decay setting spray too, it's a life saver for long days or nights out!

      :)

      Delete
  2. That charlotte Tilbury Palette has been on my wishlist for like forever, since i first saw it. But they dont sell it here in holland, so on my next travel, i'm definitely going to check that out! Great post btw :)

    Kim
    www.vanmenxel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've had my eye on it for a while now too, it looks sooo pretty!

      Delete
  3. First item looks amazing! Any ways, great blog, so if you want, we can to follow each other on bloglovin! Just follow me here and I'll follow you back! ♥ https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks exactly like my wishlist right now, how intriguing are those makeup brushes?!

    Lilies and Lipbalm
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really want to try one to see what they're like, they do so many different sizes too!

      :)

      Delete