Saturday 27 February 2016

February Life Update / Wedding Planning!

It's the end of February already, say whaaaat.  It's the shortest month of year yet it still went in far too quickly!  But in this short month I've managed to cram in a few bits and pieces, such as lots of blog prep, a few nights out and wedding planning - it's time for my February life update.

So I've had a couple of big blog planning days, which have really helped me to stay organised and stay ahead of my blog schedule.  I find having a block of time to work through all my posts and emails really makes a difference and keeps me in the blogging zone!

Behind the scenes...

Most of my time this month has been spent on Pinterest looking at lots of wedding inspiration and doing some wedding planning, exciting times!  I've definitely started to annoy my mum and my sister with all the ideas Graeme and I have, we have booked a few key things for our day so we're getting there, slowly but surely.  Pinterest has made me realise I love metallic golds and blush pinks together, so beautiful.  This could end up being our theme (ahh!), we shall wait and see!

Major wedding inspo!

Me & my mumma at the vintage wedding fair ♥︎

Sending dress ideas to my bridesmaids..!

Relaxing days out and in have also been amazing this month (but let's be honest, a relaxing Lush bath is always amazing!), one of my favourite days was going to a great little cafe with handmade tea cosies - there's always a new one to see and this month I had a cute little Scotty dog.

Scotty dog tea cosy!

Bath time - Lush of course..!
Finally, I've ended the month with some fun nights out with my friends ♥︎ a lot of us went for an old school night and decided to go bowling, I wasn't great at it but it was so fun.  Afterwards we headed out for a few drinks and there is nothing better than going into a bar and bumping into one of your best friends!  We all had such a great night - one of those when you can't stop smiling and laughing.   

Bumping into my friend on a night out

I hope you've had a great month, what are the highlights of February for you?  

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment