Saturday 11 April 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

Wow.  This is one amazing contouring palette.  I was so excited to open this gift at Christmas as I had always heard so many great things about Charlotte Tilbury and her fabulous make up collection.  

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow


The first thing that made me swoon over the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow was the packaging.  My packaging is starting to look a bit grubby now but...oh my…the packaging is gorgeous.  The Fashion Marketer in me was so excited to unveil each layer which encased the stunning old hollywood style palette.  

The Filmstar Bronze & Glow contouring palette is perfect, it is compact and holds both the sculpt and highlight powders required to create the perfect contour to your face shape, whether that’s sculpting, slimming or highlighting your face.  

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

The sculpting bronzer is a gorgeous soft brown pigment mixed with pearl to give the skin a lovely sheen and sun-kissed glow.  I apply this to the hollows of my cheeks, then blend up towards my temples and down below my jawline.  This follows the figure of 3 style of contouring but I prefer to start with the hollows of my cheeks to build up colour and blend from there.  While I still have product on the contouring brush (I use my Real Techniques Contouring Brush for this) I also lightly blend a small amount down the sides and bottom of my nose and lightly at the sides of my chin.  
This product blends perfectly because it glides on so smoothly to skin, making it not only a high quality in terms of the colour and pigmentation, but it is so easy to use.  

The highlighter has a beautiful gold base which doesn’t pack in large specks of shimmer (perfect!), again giving a soft light and radiance to the skin.  I apply this to my cheek bone, brow bone, down the centre of my nose and on my cupid’s bow.  
The highlight in the Filmstar Bronze & Glow compliments the sculpting bronzer well and really is the perfect finishing touch to your make up routine giving you a gorgeous healthy glow.  

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

The only downside is this palette only comes in one shade, it would suit light to medium skin tones more to really see the effects of the product.  

If you are looking for a simple contour kit which is natural looking but can be built up easily - this is for you!  

Have you tried the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette?  What do you think of the product?

No comments:

Post a Comment