Saturday 5 December 2015

L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation Review

Since Christmas is nearly here, I'm under strict orders from Santa not to buy lots of beauty products this month! Which I'm finding difficult since there are so many gorgeous palettes and gift sets out at the moment.

LOreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation Drugstore Review

The only beauty purchase I've made (so far...) is a new everyday drugstore foundation, the L'Oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh foundation.  I previously raved about the Bourjois foundations which I still think are great, however I was in the mood to try something new and L'Oreal really stood out for me as I've heard great reviews about their foundations so thought I'd give it a go!

L'Oreal Infallible 24H foundation definitely has high coverage, more than my current Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation with light to medium coverage, so you really don't need a lot of the product when applying to your face.  When first applied it looked as though the foundation was highlighting my pores and sticking to dry areas of my face, yet 5 - 10 minutes later once I had applied all of my make up it definitely had much more of a flawless finish and settled well onto the skin.

LOreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation Drugstore Review

This foundation provides more of a matte finish than I'm used to, it's not completely matte but it 'fights make up meltdown' and does last longer than other drugstore foundations I've tried which is great!  This foundation also has a lovely, fresh scent to it and it's fast becoming one of my top drugstore foundations.  I think I'll need to start trying out more of the L'Oreal range!

Have you tried this foundation and what did you think?  Let me know if you have other drugstore foundation suggestions!

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment