Saturday 19 September 2015

Lip Loves: MAC Creme Cup

Lipstick is a great way to enhance or dress up your make up look, it's the perfect make up product to transform you from day to night super quickly.
As every other beauty blogger will know, MAC has one of the greatest ranges of lipsticks to choose from - various textures and so many gorgeous shades to choose from.

MAC Creme Cup Review Cremesheen Lipstick

My go-to lipstick for any occasion - and new obsession - has to be MAC Creme Cup.  It's such a gorgeous pastel pink shade with pink blue tones that go great with my skin tone (NW15-20).  My sister had bought this and raved about it, as soon as I tried it I was hooked!  It's a subtle and very buildable lipstick with a great texture.  I love the MAC Cremesheen lipsticks as they are very moisturising and creamy, but because they are so creamy they need topped up every few hours.

MAC Creme Cup Review Cremesheen Lipstick

This is a MAC shade I will definitely repurchase when this one is used up (which could be pretty soon!).  
Have you tried MAC's Creme Cup?  

♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment