Saturday 13 December 2014

Nails Inc Champagne Nail Bar

Recently my family and I had our annual festive day out in Edinburgh - a day of eating lunch at The Dome around the Christmas tree (if this place can't get you in the festive spirit - nowhere can!) and a wander around the Christmas market with some mulled cider - yum!


Earlier that morning my mum and I made our way into Edinburgh to get a gel manicure at the Nails Inc Champagne Nail Bar in Harvey Nichols - we couldn't wait for an early Christmas treat.

When we arrived we spent time picking out the perfect shade of polish, and since I was feeling festive I went for a champagne sparkly number with a nude bottom coat.


We then sat down and were given a glass of champagne, the manicurist started tidying up our cuticles and nails, while they asked what nail length and shape we'd liked.  I can't do much with long nails so I was happy to have them filed down and neatened up.

My nude bottom coat of polish was applied and then 3 coats of the glitter polish.  As much as the 3 coats look great, if I was to purchase this polish I don't think it needs 3 coats, the glitter is packed into the polish really well and has great coverage on the nail.

The manicure was then finished off with a gel top coat and oil applied around the nails - I have the cuticle oil at home and it really is great, even when applied to your nails before applying polish, it helps to hydrate cuticles and nails and I can always see the difference after the first use.

(Nails had grown in a bit in this photo)

The manicurists were lovely and I liked that the champagne nail bar was in the centre of the beauty department - plenty to see with lots of tempting beauty products everywhere!

I'd definitely recommend it, go treat yourself.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I love a good manicure!
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check it out here: http://extraordinarydaysblog.com
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete